Friday 17 January 2020

The lost island, Story of Lewis and the falling plane (Chapter 1: Falling plane)

Chapter 1: Falling plane

My name is Lewis, I'm a popular scientist, I am 37 years old, I have a wife, I have two daughters and a son. One day I was going on a plane to the science airport, It was a popular airport, It was for scientists and engineers, and this airport was on an island.
 
Lost island
The lost island

There were a lot of things happened on the plane, There was a big storm in the air and we were in the storm, the weather was very cold, and the wind was very strong and fast, we flew very slowly but the plane started to stall and fall down, we tried to control the plane, the pilot died, he was very scared and he couldn't control the plane.


Plane stalls
The left-wing of the plane was on fire.

We felt that we were falling, I looked from a window of the plane, I saw the plane was stalling, we saw some Bolts of Lightning and thunders, the lightning hit our plane, we were scared, The left-wing of the plane was on fire, then we thanked God that we had parachutes for everyone.

Jumping with parachute
Parachute is on fire

The emergency light and siren were on, We started to jump, I was the first one to jump, everyone jumped safely but the plane exploded and its parts were everywhere in the air and a part of the plane cut my parachute, this part was small and was on fire so my parachute got on fire too.

I was having leather wings for the emergency moments, so I opened it and I couldn't control it, so I fell on the water surface, It was a very big ocean, and I could swim very well, I tried to swim but I didn't know where am I?

Go check chapter 2  &  chapter 3

The lost island, Story of Lewis and the unknown island (Chapter 2: The unknown island) 

The lost island, Story of Lewis and trying to survive (Chapter 3 Episode 1: Trying to survive)
The lost island, Story of Lewis and trying to survive (Chapter 3 Episode 2: Trying to survive with Mike)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The lost island, Story of Lewis (Chapter 6:The fresh air, Episode 1: Trying to build a boat)

The lost island, Story of Lewis Chapter 6:The fresh air Episode 1: Trying to build a boat After I (lewis) and my friends found a broken radi...