Thursday 30 July 2020

The lost island, Story of Lewis (Chapter 5:Escaping the island, Episode 1: weird things)

The lost island, Story of Lewis Chapter 5: Escaping the island


Episode 1: weird things.



After I made the wolf sleep with Jack and the wolf didn't die, We decided to kill the wolf by ourselves, we wanted to go to an open place directly to the sun with the big wolf to kill it because we learned from the past that the wolf hates the light and I thought that he will die if we put him directly to the sun.


It was 1 AM and the wolf didn't get up, I said to everyone to go to sleep, Mike was scared from the wolf and he didn't sleep from the wolf's snoring. It was too loud and scary, we tied the wolf with ropes to make sure that it won't get up before we sleep. I went to get a cloth to tie Mike's leg because it was injured.

All of us woke up at 5 AM at the wolf's sound, we started to walk to the open place with the wolf, the wolf was heavy and big but we were 8 and we were strong, so, we picked up the wolf and we finally put the wolf on the ground and the sun was rising. I saw the wolf was making a loud noise, and the sun was burning the wolf a lot.

the wolf was on fire and its eyes were on fire too and the wolf was making a lot of loud noise, we saw the wolf was starting to disappear, it was looking directly to my face with its glowing eyes, It tried to hit me but I dodged the hit and I saw the wolf disappeared completely.



Sun rising.
A fresh day while the sunrise.

All of us were happy that we killed this scary wolf, I wondered how many weird creatures we will find in this lost island, After 6 AM, we were bored and sad, so we started to escape this scary island, so we were thinking should we try to call help or we try to make really big boats?

Most of us were brave, so we voted that we make big boats and we are so strong to make it, there were 2 votes only on calling help instead of building a boat, We started to get a lot of wood to build the big boat, while I was chopping some trees I found something weird.

boat
Wooden boat.

I saw the other half of the plane, I was wondering why the plane is falling on this island only? After I looked well, I saw some dead bodies and some people, I saw my friend "Jony" I was happy that my friends are back with me, I tried to get close to the plane hoping that nothing bad happens again like every time.

I tried to talk to the people and Jony, they told me that they fell from the plane all of them without parachutes and they fell on the trees wounded, they were thinking the people that were alive were 5, because I was alive with Jony and more 3 people, so I led them to my camp. at that moment we were 12 people alive.

After we were back to the main camp, I saw Mike was a little bit mad because I came without any wood but he came happy once he saw Jony and the other 3 people, Mike built one boat that was enough to carry 6 people only and we were 12 so we decided to build another one while it was 8 AM.

We started to test the first boat that we made, then we found when every time we test it, it sinks and has a lot of water in it, it was hard to pull it back to the beach again because it was really heavy, We found some weird creatures in the ocean were breaking it every time, we didn't know what to do about them, we couldn't just test the boat.

Episode 2 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The lost island, Story of Lewis (Chapter 6:The fresh air, Episode 1: Trying to build a boat)

The lost island, Story of Lewis Chapter 6:The fresh air Episode 1: Trying to build a boat After I (lewis) and my friends found a broken radi...