Thursday 23 January 2020

The importance and uses of my Laptop in education

My Laptop

When the schools allow using the laptops in the classroom, it will help the students to learn computer skills, laptops can allow the students to have contact with other computers, using laptops in classrooms with help the students to how to type quickly and accurately.

They can record notes much faster than writing by hand, laptops can help students to stay organized and remember school work, I can use my laptop to review my work, I can edit, change and copy my work, I can send my work via email.


You can work on a laptop
Writing skills will help you to write a lot of things


I can learn writing skills, My laptop can facilitate my work. technology can break the barriers between the school and society. I can keep contacts with other computers, My laptop saves a lot of time to me because I can go everywhere on my laptop.

There is a lot of types of hackers that can hack your laptop, by using their tools the can hack your laptop webcam ( If you have a webcam on your laptop ) so they can know your privacy work and maybe they can steal your work, And they can know about your life and secrets, so if you now have a laptop with a web camera, go tape this camera with a not transparent tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The lost island, Story of Lewis (Chapter 6:The fresh air, Episode 1: Trying to build a boat)

The lost island, Story of Lewis Chapter 6:The fresh air Episode 1: Trying to build a boat After I (lewis) and my friends found a broken radi...